Hello everyone and welcome!
First of all I never understood why people went to a professional salon to get their eyebrows done!? I mean you can just do a good a job at home right?....NO WRONG!
Why that thought ever crossed my mind is beyond me now! I'm sure some people just have fabulous eyebrows or even have the ability to make their own eyebrows look amazing- this however is not me.
I started getting my eyebrows done at a salon around one and half years ago, and I have them HD.
So what is HD brows?!
First of all I had a consultation in which she showed me styles of eyebrows and asked which I would prefer. I like defined eyebrows, but everyone is different. The treatment takes between 30-45 minutes, and consists of tinting your eyebrows to make all the littler hairs become darker to give your eyebrows a fuller look, then she begins waxing and then threading to the shape that you would prefer.
The HD will help shape the eyebrow to the look you hope to achieve, my eyebrows were heavily plucked in some areas and so out of shape and therefore it took a couple of sessions to get the look I wanted to achieve, however they are now exactly how I would like them.
To anyone who wants to try HD brows first of all... go and check the salon out on the official HD website .... http://hdbrows.com/salon-finder.html as HD brows are expensive... and if your paying for a service it should be legitimate.
My friend had a bad experience with a salon claiming their staff are HD trained and they were not, which lead to them ruining her brows- so be extra careful!
There's 3 different types of HD brow training, the lowest being Stylist, the middle being Pro Stylist and the highest trained being Master Stylist.
It just happens that the closest salon who does HD brows is in fact a Master Stylist, which she explained that she just had more training than other people.
SO this is the best pictures I could find of before and after my HD brows...
BEFORE:
AFTER:
I would highly recommend anyone to get their eyebrows done professionally just make sure it is with someone you trust!
Lots of Love Sarah
xxxx


wow they look amazing!! Might have to consider this, thanks :)
ReplyDeletewww.milimanicure.blogspot.co.uk