Hello Everyone, welcome and thank you for visiting!
The reason I've began this blog is because my Mum and Sister have many hobbies such as sewing, cross stitch and other craft activities, however I have never been that interested in spending hours joining in. Although I have been determined to find a hobby that I can enjoy and can really get involved with. I would always moan if I have a spare hour or two and Netflix has lost it's appeal that I was bored. They would always recommend different hobbies and I would take it up for a while, but then I would get disinterested or circumstances would change.
HOWEVER... I know it sounds cliché but I just love beauty/fashion, and with my spare time that I used to be bored I now spend watching/reading beauty and fashion blogs/vlogs- and they are just so addictive (and I'm pretty sure if you have ever watched/read them you will understand!).
I absolutely love Carli Byble and Kandee Johnson!
One of my friend's posted her blog on Facebook, and was thrilled with the amount of people that was visiting her blog! I clicked on the link, and just was so inspired to begin my own blog! I then began reading up about blogging and it immediately sparked my interest and I realised I've finally found a hobby I can really begin to indulge in and hopefully I will give you as a reader something to take away when reading my blog.
Thank you so much for reading!
Sarah xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment