Hello everyone and welcome! :)
Today I am going to be reviewing the amazing Ciaté Mini Mani Manor Advent Calendar Holiday 2014!!
I have never had the pleasure of owning any Ciaté nail polishes before, as I mainly get my nails done at a salon. Although when I was travelling to Cardiff me and my boyfriend stopped off at the service station- and I couldn't help but look at all the free goodies in the magazines and I found a mini Ciaté nail polish with a magazine, It was the last one left but I decided against buying it (I am trying to save for a fiat 500!) but trust me after walking around with the magazine, putting it down and picking It back up I was VERY tempted!
My sister surprised me with the Ciaté Mini Mani Manor Advent Calendar after Christmas as a gift as it had dropped to nearly half price (AMAZING!) Click here for the link to buy the calendar nearly half price
The first thing that caught my eye was the packaging itself! I love the fact that it's shaped like a manor- it reminds me of a dollhouse! When I first opened it to find all the different numbers I
had to open it in order like I would've on Christmas but of course this was done in around 10 minutes rather than 24 days!
I like the fact that the mini bottles are all curved and look beautiful as a display piece- as they all match and have a variety of different colours, textures and glitters! I like to display my collection in an acrylic nail varnish display from amazon- they just look to beautiful to store away in a cupboard!
I can not believe how much of a bargain this product was when I began to discover how many nail polishes there are- and they are such a wide variety from blacks, greys, blues, pinks, golds, glitters, nail stickers and beautiful nail pearls!!!
My personal favourites for this season are:
Polishes:
Mineral Clarity-
This is a gorgeous dark blue glittery colour polish with speckles of silver and green! I think this would look amazing for this time of year, as its dark wintery colour but the added sparkle for the party season!
Silhouette-
A dark red cranberry polish with a subtle hint of tiny gold glitter! It is just beautiful I'm sure this will become one of my favourites of 2015!! I always reach for a burgundy type colour when I pick my colour at the salon and I think this is just the most gorgeous shade and colour and will go far in my collection!
Velvet Tuxedo-
This colour is a metallic dark steel colour, I think this would look perfect with a glitter over the top to really extenuate the metallic-ness (if that's a word) in the polish! I like the fact that its an alternative form the black but will still give the dramatic affect a black would!
This is the first polish I tried out, its a very simple light grey colour with a very slight glitter finish!! It looks beautiful and I again think this would look amazing with a glitter over the top to give it the extra notch in the glitter factor, also I think it would look beautiful with the pearls!! Amazing colour and would go with most outfits I own!
Glitters:
Frozen Daydream-
This is a bright blue glitter which can be put over a varnish to give an amazing bright blue glittery affect! I have never tried a glitter before and would be interested to see how easy it is to apply and how much of a mess it will make! But I just love the tones to this colour and think it will give a sparkle to any nail look.
Slumber Party-
A beautiful dark steel glitter with tints of blue, green, silver and gold glitter - absolutely gorgeous and would look fab on just one nail or them all, this is one of my favourite colours out of the whole collection it is simple but stands out from the crowd which I tend to go for when thinking of a nail colour.
After trying these beautiful polishes I can totally see why they are so popular.. even among celebrities, as it is reported that Kate Moss, Blake Lively and even Rihanna are fans of Ciaté! They are so versatile and products are so pigmented and in style!
After trying just one polish I had to go to the website to see if I could find any more wonderful items- and by gosh I couldn't believe that I managed to get 24 products for £27!!!! on the website the minis are selling for £5 each or 3 for £12!!!
You can totally tell these products are luxury nail varnishes with the style and detail of the individual bottles and packaging, not to mention the beautiful shades and variety of colours it just screams luxurious.
I would 100% recommend all of there products and also make very cute gifts for friends and family! :)
I hope you enjoyed the read!
Lots of love
Sarah
xxx





.jpg)
.jpg)
love their colours!!
ReplyDeletewww.milimanicure.blogspot.co.uk